Cough, Sneeze, Vaccinate!
It is that time of year again, when the sneezes fly and the coughs are numerous! Protect your kids this season with a flu shot! We are excited to announce our flu clinic dates for October and November!
We schedule Flu Shot appointments during the week, Monday though Friday, 9am-5pm. Our Flu Clinics are in addition to these hours and were created to help parents find a quick time to get their children protected against the flu this 2016-2017 season.
Flu Clinic Dates at Acorn Pediatrics
- Thursday, October 13th: 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday, October 15th: 9am to 11am
- Tuesday, October 25th: 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday, October 29th: 9am-11am
- Tuesday, November 8th: 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday, November 12th: 9am to 11am
- Tuesday, November 15th: 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday, November 19th: 9am to 11am
It is our hope that we can keep all the kids in the Gallatin Valley protected against the flu this year! We vaccinate children from 6 months to 18 years of age. We accept a variety of insurances (for a complete list, please check our website). No copay is needed for a flu shot appointment, but payment may be required in full if patient is uninsured.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Flu Vaccine, or you need clarification about any of the information listed above, please contact our office: (406)522-5437 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our NEW office is located at:
1819 S. 22nd Avenue, Suite 100 in Bozeman!
Stay healthy out there!